The Eternal Life Ministries International in collaboration with the PA-YAS Foundation and High Learners’ Foundation with the support of Obuasi Information Service Department of invites all and sundry for a Visitation to The Research Utilization School for the Deaf (RUSFORD) which is located Close to Pee Hotel at Ahansoyewodea on World Disability Day: Saturday, December 03, 2016 at 10:00 am.
- Brief Introduction to RUSFORD and PA-YAS Foundation
- Buffet for the Students and Staff of the School for the Deaf
- Donation in Cash and in kind (especially Non-perishable foods) to the school.
- Sale of Sign Language Manual
- Learning of Sign Language
- Introduction to RUSFORD’s School Farm Program
Please don’t come empty handed. Kindly Come and Donate
*To Donate now!!!
- Kindly send Cash to the School’s Mobile Money Account (0249304743-Genevieve Basingha) OR
- To the Ghana Commercial Bank Account: Obuasi Branch, 6111010238029
Account Name: Research Utilization School for the Deaf
Kindly Contact Kwabena Asare (0264 573 743), Pastor Stephen Arthur (0244 791 309)
Emmanuel Agorsor (0570 961 827)
*For Sponsorship and Support kindly contact the numbers above.
NB: All donations will be invested in the School’s Farm Program to provide food and funds to develop RUSFORD.
NB: Transportation to and from the School will NOT be provided.
All are cordially invited.